How to Use
- Dilute 40ml Depex Bleach with 10 liters of water.
- Soak clothes in diluted Depex Bleach for 15 minutes and wash with detergent as normal.
FLOORS, TOILETS,TUBS,SINKS AND DRAINS:
- Dilute 100ml Depex Bleach with 3 liters of water.
- Splash diluted Depex Bleach evenly on the floor or inside the bathtubs, toilet bowl, kitchen sinks, drains,etc.
- Rinse throughly after 15-30 minutes.
- For better results, splash the Depex Bleach on the surface of stubborn stain. Rinse thoroughly after 30 minutes.
CHINA AND GLASSWARE:
- Dilute 30ml of Depex Bleach with 2 liters of water.
- Soak china and glassware in diluted Depex Bleach for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Keep away from children & food.
- Do not use it on silk, wool and fabrics whose colours fade easily.
- Do not mixed with acids or ammonia products.
- If contact with eyes, drink plenty of water.
- Please seek for doctor if swallowed.